Ford & Slater Norwich relocated in 2004 to purpose-built premises built at a total cost of £2.1 million.
The dealership comprises:
- Tier 1 Designated Premises for MOT testing by VOSA with highly advanced tachograph calibration, brake roller test equipment and pits.
- a 9,000sq ft workshop with 50 metres of pits that can accommodate full-length articulated tractor and trailer combinations.
- a dedicated van servicing facility with 5 tonne, 2-post lift.
- a specially designed ‘safe bay’ for servicing vehicles involved in the movement of hazardous goods, such as petroleum products.
- a parts department equipped with the latest mechanised high-density storage equipment and holding 15,000 lines valued at £0.4 million.
Strategically located on the Longwater Business Park alongside the A47 close to the Royal Norfolk Showground, we provide round the clock support to truck and van operators across the county or passing through.